PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I now am abroad, iz-for a language barrier have difficultly understood that, ch...

Irina
15.08.2004, 11:16
I now am abroad, iz-for a language barrier have difficultly understood that the doctor has told or said. I ask you prokonsulturovat me on the Internet. In the middle of a cycle has gone to the gynecologist to hand over analyses on flora and as here name " smir the test " - check on svoemremennoe revealing of illnesses or diseases. Before as could not get rid from kandidy and a streptococcus, accepted Ginotravogen, etc., and last 3 months Ginoflor (for normalization of flora). When was at the doctor at me were felt simtomy ovulations - pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and in a breast, chut-hardly brown allocation. When he took a smear the blood has gone. He has told or said, how much or as far as I have understood, that the last month there was no ovulation, the follicle has very much grown, and consequently now it not an ovulation. It is necessary, that he has left. Has appointed or nominated Primolut - N on 3 tab. 10 days. pozhalujsa explain in what there can be a business. Whether to accept these tablets? Can itself it will be adjusted?

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 01:44
Smearing vydeleny in the middle of a cycle should not be. So 2 3 cycles of therapy Premoljut-norom to you will not prevent.