PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me white hair and sero-blue eyes, it is good zag...

Maria
14.08.2004, 09:08
Hello, the doctor! At me white hair and sero-blue eyes, it is good zagarajushchaja a skin, at the prospective father - black hair, zeleno-brown eyes, a dark skin. At me in a sort all light, at it or him - with very dark hair and light eyes. What children presumably at us will be?

The anonym
15.08.2004, 16:58
To foresee such it is impossible. Think, suddenly at koo-that of you in geniologicheskom a tree there were Negros. The opportunity of a birth mulatochki is not excluded. The genic engineering does not consider or examine;survey at whom in a sort there were eye sights or eyes blue, and volosiki black, the main thing that there were no hereditary diseases, and vneshnost-business the last. Questions at a level of a kindergarten.

Lika
16.08.2004, 01:10
U nas s mujem chernie volosi, karie glaza, a vot sin u nas rodilsya blondin s golubimi glazami i emu seychas 12 let, a cvet volos i glaz ne pomenyalsya. Nash sin ves v deda! A lyubit Vi ego bidite i chernenkim i belenkim! Udachi Vam!