PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Did or made gemostazmogrammu. By its or her results the doctor has appointed or nominated niko...

natalija.
15.08.2004, 16:47
Hello! Did or made gemostazmogrammu. By its or her results the doctor has appointed or nominated nikotinvuju an acid, Curantylum and 30 nyxes of a heparin in a stomach or belly subcutaneously. How much or as far as I understand a heparin it harmfully. Kak-earlier zhenshchiny went during pregnancy without medicines and nyxes. Umenja 28 29 ned pregnancy. If that is fairly to me and most it would not be desirable to prick nyxes. What will YOU advise in this case? The matter is that by results of analyses the doctor has told or said that: " that zhizne menacing is not present " - there Is a question - What for then to poison or persecute the child ahead of time? If it is possible to manage bandage, antivaricose stockings, and other more safe methods. THANKFUL IN ADVANCE FOR the ANSWER! As I try prislushivatsja to your advice or councils. THANKS!

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.08.2004, 23:36
At absence of disturbance of a circulation in a placenta it is possible to do without a heparin, but it is obligatory antiagreganty - Trentalum, hofitol, a nicotinic acid, and antioxidants - a methionine, Essentiale. Prri vyrazhenno m varices - compression stockings.