PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether at me already 4 yj month of pregnancy is a way to stop it or her? What with...

VIKKA
20.07.2004, 00:02
Whether at me already 4 yj month of pregnancy is a way to stop it or her? What consequences expect?

Anna
21.07.2004, 15:12
Inside of you 4 months there lives your child...
You wish it or him to kill without consequences?... Excuse, but so does not happen!

Olja
22.07.2004, 21:06
Uv. Vikka!!! Girls experience for the children, when it or him all some days from conception. Already worry about their health. And you wish to do much harm to the 4 months to the child. You do not consider or count yourselves as a monster???

Alain
24.07.2004, 13:43
I am amazed or struck by naivety of a question. Any hardest consequences can affect or have an effect you even at abortion up to 3 h months! With each subsequent the risk only increases. If by all means wish to read through it 2 heaviest are a lethal outcome for you and lifelong sterility or barrenness. The rest, in comparison with it or this of simply trifle.

Ljuda
26.07.2004, 10:44
After abortion on this term (if who or from doctors in general agrees to do or make it or him, tk term davolno big) for the woman of a consequence usually very serious (the practical list of possible or probable complications, such as a long bleeding and the subsequent sterility or barrenness)

The anonym
29.07.2004, 17:56
The darling, tears navorachivajutsja, having read through such question. People dream of it or this, go on dear or expensive and morbid treatments, to top legs or foots of 9 months lay. And nekotory such happiness is not given absolutely not. And here - such naplevatelstvo on itself and the child. Of what you 4 months thought - itself will casually drop out. There is a way of fruit liqueur - on 6 months. But it in general koshchjunstvo - the alive child to kill. Strange that you in general in this forum have come.

Tanjuhin
30.07.2004, 10:53
On such big term it any more will be called as abortion, and premature birth or births!!! Horror what!!! With such question precisely not in this conference!!!

LANA
01.08.2004, 15:27
In fact you can already it or him shevelenija feel... Listen... He already likes you. .kak you so can. .on in what it is not guilty. .o than you thought earlier... By the way after such late abortion you can recover very strongly and iz-for failure of hormonal system it will be very complex or difficult to grow thin... It is nonsense in comparison with other possible or probable complications... .a why abortion? Can to you have told or said, what with the baby something netak? Not so develops?

Anna With.
04.08.2004, 22:55
Vick, why??? Respond please, can we could to you that that to advise as that to support or maintain you... Can you have intimidated, that with the child something not so so in fact happens, as physicians are mistaken, there is simply their negligence... You could interrupt pregnancy on small term, but in fact have not made it? Means there were reasons. I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Alice
05.08.2004, 21:05
In our country the abortion after 12 weeks is legislatively forbidden. Any normal doctor will not go on it, murder of the child and clause or article. If will find the doctor who will agree, know are a butcher. Will tear off money, but to you it can cost also own life.
Think of it or this.
If so do not want this child give birth to it or him, and in a maternity home you have the right to refuse it or him. That in a throat costs or stands, when I write it. But it so. Will refuse, it or him will define or determine in a shelter. And suddenly you will see it or him in a maternity home and will understand, what this happiness to have the kid?!

The anonym
07.08.2004, 00:58
Delirium any. Well respond us to something, Vikka. You have written time here. It can be valid any complex or difficult circumstances? It in fact our first reaction. And suddenly she is erroneous. What at you for a situation? The Life in fact vse-taki a complex or difficult piece... Tell. If certainly wait for our advice or council.

Alina
10.08.2004, 01:13
I do not have words. I have simply burst into tears. Now somebody will enter into a cabinet or study, and I here with a red nose. What sluchilos-that Vikka? It seems to Me, you have already understood, that have thought of something not about that. We here sit with threats of abortions (tfu-tfu-fie), we keep for the stomaches or bellies though at all not all is smooth in a life. What should occur or happen such serious, what you are visited or attended with such ideas?

Masha
12.08.2004, 15:42
Do not torment people in vain. It is necessary to you in KONFu to the psychotherapist: 0 (

evromedprestizh
15.08.2004, 23:25
Abortion is done or made till 12 weeks. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.