PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. What efficiency postinora? And whether strongly he influences a cycle...

Lera
15.08.2004, 05:04
Hello. What efficiency postinora? And whether strongly he influences a cycle. He at me and so after sorts or labors irregular. For 17 day - 28 cycles not protected sexual certificate or act. I wished to save, if I shall become pregnant, but the herpes genital recurring or relapsing next day have got out. The gynecologist has told or said, it is better to drink. Whether correctly I have made, I am afraid with a cycle of a problem will begin? What is worse from two harms? And if it is possible respond, how to me to become pregnant, if at me the herpes every month, and speak, what remission in half a year is necessary?

Soboleva L.I.
15.08.2004, 21:40
Hello! postinor - rather effective (at correct reception) an agent, it is reliable approximately on 90 %. After reception postinora enough the cycle, though not at all (t often is broken. e. Reception postinora does not mean, that a cycle there and then sobetsja, but it is not excluded). However, it gives in to treatment. In my opinion the doctor has given you correct advice or council. And to give birth to the healthy child to you it is necessary to pass or take place a course of antiviral therapy then it will be possible to achieve more proof remission.