PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Now at me undesirable pregnancy, the sixth nede...

Olja
15.08.2004, 13:39
Hello, the doctor! Now at me undesirable pregnancy, the sixth week. Discontinuing is appointed or nominated to May, 9th. I recently have moved to England and the local doctor has advised an injection for the further kotratseptsii which will be made at once after abortion. But the question that at me years 8 hysteromyoma which does not grow and does not disturb (regular US), therefore OK I do not accept. It was now protected by suppositories Farmateks.. And they have not worked. Please, prompt the method most suitable for me? I would agree on an injection. Pregnancy we do not plan as early as a year, and can also two. To me 32 years, married. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
15.08.2004, 20:55
Hello, Olja! Inektsionnye the preparations applied to contraception contain progestageny. These hormones are recommended for treatment of a hysteromyoma. Hence, will protect you not only from pregnancy, but also from advance of a myoma. Consider, that on a background of the given injections enough often there are disturbances of a menstrual cycle. Discuss with the doctor that will approach or suit you more: inektsionnyj a preparation or tabletirovannye progestageny (mini-drank or saw).