PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me to you a question: one year ago to me appointed or nominated Djufaston on 6 me...

Nastja
12.08.2004, 16:42
Hello! At me to you a question: one year ago to me appointed or nominated Djufaston to 6 months though Progesteronum was within the limits of norm or rate, and 17 a-ON-Progesteronum is raised or increased. At me irregular m-tsii and I plan to become pregnant. I so understand, it or him appoint or nominate, if Progesteronum a disadvantage? Or I am mistaken? During reception of a preparation berem-t has not come or stepped, though monthly were regular. Now hormones in norm or rate, but me have again appointed or nominated Djufaston with 16 for 25 day of a cycle. The doctor speaks, that on Djufastone on the contrary it is easy or light to become pregnant. Whether correctly to me appoint or nominate treatment?

Kamenetskij B.A.
15.08.2004, 19:57
Nastja can be it is meaningful try to find out the reason of sterility or barrenness? Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology both from the husband, and from the wife, this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband (it is desirable to spend first of all):
1. spermogramma + MAR-the test in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate (under indications)

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Testosteron-Depotum, 3, 4, TTG (under indications) for 2 5 day of a cycle: Progesteronum and Prolactinum for 19 21 day of a cycle.
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts (under indications)
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if this procedure is planned), (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./