PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, at me took a smear and have found out VPCH 6 and herpes. Naznach...

Svetlana
15.08.2004, 16:17
Hello the doctor, at me took a smear and have found out VPCH 6 and herpes. Have appointed or nominated tablets Atsiklovir for treatment and nyxes neovir, but I heard that this virus cannot be cured. 1) whether it is necessary to drink tablets and to do or make nyxes? 2) how to be with the husband? I to him never changed, whether this virus VPCH not sexual by can be passed? 3) At me erosion shejki uteruses, whether it is possible to connect or bind the moment of its or her diagnosing (occurrence) with the moment of infection VPCH? 4) whether it is possible or probable, what at me is not present VPCH (erroneous diagnostics of a smear)? The Virus of herpes at me with early detsva. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.08.2004, 18:10
If illness or disease in a stage obotsrenija costs or stands. The virus is passed not sexual by. 3) it is impossible, but it is necessary to make the cytologic smear, tkvpch often contacts a cancer shejki uteruses and can cause this or it, therefore it is necessary to watch or keep up closely or attentively cellular structure of erosion 4) too probably, therefore for exact diagnostics the repeated smear often is recommended