PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have given birth in August 2004, now at the sexual certificate or act we use p...

Olga
13.08.2004, 15:08
Hello! I have given birth in August 2004, now at the sexual certificate or act we use a condom. Recently has bought or purchased William's book and March Sirs " your kid. From a birth till two years ". They write, that at correct feeding by a breast it is impossible to become pregnant, t. To. The hormonal background is those, that is not present monthly and pregnancy does not come. At me really till now is not present monthly. First it strained me, and I 2 times did or made the test for pregnancy which nothing has shown. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether takes a place actually such method of preservation, as feeding by a breast (correct, t. e. Frequent enough, a parameter of correctness is absence monthly)?

Shishkanova O.L.
14.08.2004, 12:46
There is a method of a lactational amenorrhea. Strict observance of a regimen of feeding, exclusively thoracal feeding, etc. is necessary

Olga
15.08.2004, 17:15
Hello once again! In a view of all above listed as you think, I can hope that as required not protected sexual certificate or act, I shall not become pregnant (at me was not present monthly, means conditions of this method of preservation are kept). How much or as far as he is reliable?