PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At statement on the account in 6 weeks my doctor has found out in me small rask...

Anfisa
12.08.2004, 01:11
At statement on the account in 6 weeks my doctor has found out in me small disclosing shejki and a small bleeding which I have not noticed. Having spent the appointed or nominated treatment, in 4 days I have made US on which pathologies of development and amotio or detachment it was revealed not. I drank Utrozhestan as has appointed or nominated the doctor, till 18 weeks. Now term 21 week and I feel normally. Appointing or nominating treatment, the doctor has warned, that employment or occupations by sex can damage or injure;hurt, and I adhered strictly to its or her references. But after the first survey the status shejki was not checked. Whether sex up to the extremity or end of pregnancy is counter-indicative for me?

Ljuda
15.08.2004, 16:24
If now nothing disturbs you (pains and vydeleny are not present) it is possible to try or taste very sparing, without penetration sex. Try to test one orgasm and observe the status. If within day all will be good, will not start to pull a bottom of a stomach or belly and will not be smearing vydeleny it is possible to be engaged in sex. But it is very cautious! Also try to reduce to a minimum of penetration in inside. Success!