PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I would like to consult... I did or made abortion in 16 years, then in 19 at me...

Nata
14.08.2004, 13:27
I would like to consult... I did or made abortion in 16 years, then in 19 at me was operation, was peretonit acute, wished to remove pipes, but did not become, have simply cleaned, I have passed or have taken place course of treatment, then disturbed pains constants in a stomach or belly, went on analyses, have found at me hlomidioz, and at the husband have not found, unless so can be, condoms are not protected, only discontinuing of the sexual certificate or act, therefore has thought, that were mistaken... And recently has read through, that at hlomidioze knee joints first of all and joints vooboshche hurt, and I just suffer it or this, constantly all hurts, moreover and to jump out and crack have constantly begun, and everywhere... And the most important, that this illness or disease leads to sterility or barrenness... After above listed moreover and this illness or disease, I cannot precisely have children any more, and whether costs or stands in general, at the husband still SD, the defective or incomplete child will be born kakoj-nibud... Whether tell or say obosnovanny my pavors? izvine if it is washed away or is dim, wrote in haste... Thanks.

Doctor Klimov
15.08.2004, 16:05
Serious situation have described. To cure you it would be necessary. Therefore as will be worse further.