PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, can at whom was such... I am pregnant 10 ned, and a post...

Lyudmila
05.08.2004, 02:40
Girls, prompt, can at whom was such... I am pregnant 10 ned, and constantly I want sex! Simply of what the friend I can not think! And it that at me threat of an abortion and about any sex cannot be and speeches! What to do or make???

Nata
07.08.2004, 19:51
At me such the second pregnancy successively. Has asked this question in section of the sexopathologist. He has responded, that in an organism there are greater or big hormonal changes and nejro-any (t. e. In a brain), plus amplifies a circulation in a uterus. It or this also causes or calls the strengthened desire. Though the some people can have a return reaction, t. e. Sex appetite completely vanishes. Here and it is necessary to be excruciated. t. To. Even the rush of blood and a uterus can cause or call exaltation will enter into a tonus. When at me threat has passed or has taken place, one doctor has told or said, that it is possible to be engaged in sex of times in a week, preliminary having drunk a tablet no-shpy, another the doctor has registered full rest...

masha
09.08.2004, 14:34
You describe one of norms or rates at pregnancy. At the some people during pregnancy the sexual inclination increases really or is really enlarged and it is normal. At threat of an abortion sex contacts in some cases can play provoking role, first of all iz-for mechanical influences of a sexual member on shejku uteruses. To recommend nonconventional forms of sex and a masturbation the doctor should not, and it is simple cannot. As to an orgasm he will not render negative influence, therefore invent, but moderately. Success.

Nata
11.08.2004, 13:58
As to an orgasm the doctor to me has told or said, that with it or this too it is necessary to be more cautious, t. To. orgazm-it is reductions of muscles of a uterus and thus can leave sliz. A fuse.. But I from continence sometimes have orgasms at night in itself and that's all right. Here anybody cannot advise you. Suffer, while threat will pass or take place, and then choose any form of sex without penetration vovnutr, look or see as itself will feel.

child
15.08.2004, 12:21
Schastlivaya!