PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 5 week b-ti, now days predpologaemoj a menses small vyde...

Masha
18.07.2004, 20:27
At me 5 week b-ti, now days predpologaemoj a menses small allocation 2* 2 acyanotically red color. At whom nibud was such.

eva
20.07.2004, 23:26
mashulja, it is urgent to the gynecologist!!!!!
It can be the begun abortion - on such term it very dangerously!!! The doctor all will tell or say.
It is more than rest, and it is better in a hospital.
Success!

Irina
24.07.2004, 19:29
Masha, at me was such 2 times (in 5 and 9 weeks). In day all has passed or has taken place, but descend or go to the doctor is better. It can and to be a bad sign.

Masha
26.07.2004, 00:02
Thanks, little girls, but in fact for one day will not put me, it is necessary a heap of analyses?

JUljana
27.07.2004, 17:42
If you want in a hospital cause fast they you at once in hospital, and there, that is necessary everyone will make. Success!

Alain
28.07.2004, 06:18
Masha! I Hope you not razvolnovali the previous answers. Vo-the first, such sometimes happens and in norm or rate, in days monthly. Vo-the second, it is not necessary metatsja and to panic. At such signs it is necessary to not worry and more to have a rest and lay. Certainly, it is necessary for doctor to inform. It can be threat, but it is not so obligatory. Therefore spokojnenko, in the nearest terms visit or attend treating gynecologist. If badly will feel - to call a doctor home better and before its or his arrival to lay.

Anna
30.07.2004, 04:34
Mashas, it is necessary to calm down and at least to drink 1) persena a tablet (or a little tab. valerjanki) 2) to drink pair or steam tablets NOshpy, she is absolutely harmless in our position 3) to address to the doctor for purpose or appointment of the further treatment (at me was too most, on the same term, I week saw Noshpu-1 suppositories with a papaverine on 1. In the evening, Utrozhestan in the morning and in the evening up to 12). Now all in norm or rate, from references was to lay week of the house a post. The regimen, and two weeks to refrain not only from the sex, but also to not be raised or excited at all that the uterus has not entered into a tonus. All will be good!

Mummy
01.08.2004, 06:05
Aha, Alain... Also about " ablution of a fetus " calm... It is full nonsense, any krovjanistye allocation in 99 % of cases threat, an another matter that happen in the first trimester at 25 % of women which pregnancy bear also children healthy give birth or travail. It is not necessary to panic, but also that that obviously norm or rate is not, for norm or rate prinemat it is not necessary. In hospital can and it is not necessary, but with the doctor it is necessary to consult and make US urgently.

Irina for Anna.
02.08.2004, 14:55
Dear Anna. To me the doctor has categorically forbidden to accept valerjanku in TABLETS! Only broth of a root. Also it is not necessary to advise to accept preparations most! The selftreatment is badly. Each organism is individual. That helps or assists one categorically it is impossible for another.

Alain
05.08.2004, 14:23
Uv. Mummy! I am not going to at all here "to preach", but pay attention on emotsionalnost of some statements! I already and earlier noticed, that it is not necessary to write in unduly rasping or emotional form. Probably, here is responding NONPREGNANT, which have forgotten (or never felt) that such to be the pregnant woman and to worry in occasion of and without an occasion. And to force a situation it is not necessary. I do not think, that someone will challenge such my opinion. And your advice or councils if have not completely repeated, do not contradict mine. So to argue there is nothing.

Anna
09.08.2004, 07:27
Uv. Irina! On the bill valerjanki in tablets you the doctor has obviously got excited, at me mum the physician, it is it or her has amused. On the bill of a selftreatment, I it or him not in which case not propogandiruju, read through attentively my item 3 where I write: " To address to the doctor for purpose or appointment of treatment ", further I describe, that have appointed or nominated to me in such situation to prevent superfluous troubles, for example will appoint or nominate to Masha Utrozhestan, whether and she to us napishet-have correctly appointed or nominated, and so she will know, that at whom that too was such treatment. So your objections in my address are groundless... You wrote, that at you it was... Personally I was in a shock when at me it happens, and is terribly grateful to the doctor to whom I could call in one o'clock in the morning and listen to its or her references and advice or council to not twitch among night in hospital to not aggravate a situation. And as though the organism was not individual, FOR all Noshpa during pregnancy is resolved, well on the bill valerjanki I already wrote, and in fact noshpa can very or very much even help or assist. I wish All to not collide or face with threats, to not be upset, and to not experience on trifles!

Irina for Anna
11.08.2004, 02:18
Dear Anna. My mum too the physician. Once again I shall repeat, but each organism is individual! We we can not advise another that has approached or suited us! To me have categorically forbidden to drink no-shpu, and you accepted it or her, I do not accept Valerjanku in tablets, and you accept... Each organism is unique!!!! And to laugh it is not necessary!!!!

JUlja
12.08.2004, 03:48
Have forbidden Noshpu? Yes you that? And on the basis of what indications?-first time I hear about such.

Anna
15.08.2004, 10:10
Uv., Irina to argue with you is useless, though you and are not convincing:-)