PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, help or assist advice or council! My last monthly send or have come in time without vsjak...

Elena
14.08.2004, 16:43
Please, help or assist advice or council! My last monthly send or have come in time without any delays (on 29 j day), can be only hardly more poor or scantier than always (though the last 2 3 cycles their character was same). However here 12 days (today 13) they will not stop in any way. And about 5 days up to 11 allocation were simply smeared, with 12 began to amplify and are similar on usual monthly. It has frightened me and yesterday was at the doctor.
Have made US. Have told or said, that in a uterus any not clear porridge, inside of which impregnation which can be an embryos. In the conclusion have written, that do not exclude not developing pregnancy. Have suggested to hospitalize and make cleaning, but having learned or having found out, that I would like to save pregnancy, to me have appointed or nominated djufaston and Dicynonum to support or maintain a fetus. However have told or said, that in case of elsi the bleeding will amplify urgently to be hospitalized. If the picture will be the same or it is better to come in ponedelni (it will be - my 16 day from the moment of the beginning monthly and then it will be clear - cleaning or struggle for pregnancy.
I am simple in panike-terribly I do not want in hospital and any cleanings. Precisely I know, that the ovulation was at me on 15 j day of a cycle, t. e. If I am pregnant - that term now from force about 3 weeks.
Whether it is possible to speak on such term about not developing pregnancy and if it is pregnancy, that is whether chances it or her to save at presence of so long bleeding? Whether the uterus can independently be cleared and do without as a result of a bleeding of cleaning? Whether it is possible on a background of absence of a delay and a long bleeding in general to speak about presence of pregnancy?

evromedprestizh
15.08.2004, 09:08
Ber-t to exclude it is impossible also obstetric term (from 1 day of last menses nearby 5 ned). On this term even at normally proceeding ber-ti seldom it manages to see an embryos at US, only a fetal egg. First it is necessary to confirm or exclude ber-t, and then to speak about a currettage. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.