PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Share please the information when the girl can become pregnant (on as...

Kamilla
09.08.2004, 23:56
Share please the information when the girl can become pregnant (for what day after the beginning of a menses)? And whether it is necessary to apply for this purpose any special poses?

Alla
11.08.2004, 07:10
Zaberemenit it is possible approximately for 10 20 day after the extremity or end monthly, but it is necessary to consider specific features of an organism. A pose all the same what, but after sex it is necessary 15 to lie down minutes on a back, and is even better under breeches to enclose or lay a pillow. Success

Maria
12.08.2004, 22:53
Last monthly were in the first of September, up to the following still gde-that week. But two weeks chyvstvuju itself it is strange enough: toshnit in the machine or car (before it or this was not), has increased and the breast, ushchastilos an emiction, in the bottom of a stomach or belly small gravity hurts, kak-as if a lot of water has drunk, this sensation does not pass or take place. I understand what ridiculously to assume something, it is necessary to wait monthly. But whether can mean it, I am pregnant? How I am fast can selat the test?

Irina
13.08.2004, 15:11
All depends on duration of your cycle. It is possible and on 5 j day, it is possible and on 25.

RADA
15.08.2004, 07:07
Ya bila u vraca i on mne skazal 15 minut do i 15 posle sexa nujdo shodit po malenkomu i lejat na jivote, ya toje proboyu i nadeyus, jelayu uspeha i udaci!