PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, taken place and future mums, whether has developed at you tako...

Marina
10.08.2004, 03:49
Tell or Say please, taken place and future mums, whether there was at you such impression, that except for you you with the pregnancy are not necessary to anybody any more! Umenja here for three months of pregnancy such impression has developed! I at all did not expect such indifference and in some places of frank roughness!

The husband
10.08.2004, 15:43
And muzh-that yours where? I the pregnant wife on arms or hand a burden. And it is more necessary and ljubimej the person for me on all light is not present.

Albina
10.08.2004, 19:45
Unfortunately, I too did not expect from the liking husband such not attentiveness or even indifference to my pregnancy. Now at me 32 weeks and he just now more or less began kak-to show that care.

Marina
12.08.2004, 08:45
With the husband that at me that's all right! He that is not indifferent to me! But I have in view of vrechej in female consultations, maternity homes, poliklinnikah! In one maternity home where I have called, at me even have shouted! I did not think at all, that in maternity homes can shout, let and by phone!

Julia
13.08.2004, 19:40
Unfortunately, at us spasinie rolling or drowning - a handwork rolling or drowning. Before doctors passes or takes place for days of their job of thousand pregnant women. And we for them any more ljudi-cheloveki, and a material. Accept it. Also spit on all. The main thing inspire itself, that all at you is good, with all you will consult (to recede that there is no place). And spokojnenko at as the tank. Happiness to you and yours detenku!

Marina
14.08.2004, 17:37
JUlja, many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

Katya
15.08.2004, 05:54
Marinochka, completely with you it agree, I thought at me one such sensation, now at me 15 weeks.
I do not speak about the attitude or relation of the husband, it good, and here for example employees on job (and more often employees) are not simply indifferent, and even are dissatisfied. I try to not show anything, even when it is not so good myself chustvuju, pochemu-that them irritates it, especially who yet did not give birth or travail to those and given birth set at nought, all of them it have passed or have taken place also anything - but for me all for the first time and it would be desirable advice or council, the help, and here... I thought that will be joyful, and now has understood, that I can be pleased only at home with native.