PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Since April 2003 I accept OK "Logest". First all...

Alina, 24 years
13.08.2004, 15:58
Hello, the doctor!
Since April 2003 I accept OK "Logest". First all was remarkable, any side effects and so forth But in the last 3 cycles began to notice, that became much less vydeleny and the period of a menses was reduced with 4 h days up to 3 h. Earlier, even before reception of tablets, I had morbid menses (pulled a stomach or belly for some days prior to the beginning, the loin and so forth hurted or was ill;was sick). After sorts or labors, with the beginning of reception of tablets, these signs have passed or have taken place and now I can define or determine approach or approximation of a menses only on a calendar. And every month I start to worry, t. To. I am afraid to find out, that has become pregnant.
And now a question: whether decrease kol-VA vydeleny can and reduction of the period of a menses to be result of reception of tablets? Can it is necessary to make a break? Or it can be pregnancy? Did or made the test - result negative, on US did not go (there is no opportunity in the near future).

Thanks!!!

Malanova T.B.
15.08.2004, 04:32
If the rhythm of a menses is saved - means pregnancy is not present. And a break it is necessary to do or make each 6 9 months for 2 3 months.