PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Alla Mihajlovna! At me 5 weeks of pregnancy. To me 22 years....

OKSANA
14.08.2004, 11:09
Hello, Alla Mihajlovna! At me 5 weeks of pregnancy. To me 22 years. On January, 29th I have got in accident, I had a closed fracture of a pubic bone on the right without shift and linear break of the left share of a liver 4 Has see passed or Has see taken place only 6 mes, whether I can bear and give birth or take out and give birth to the child. Still in 1996 there was a splenectomy iz-for a Werlhof's disease. Now a stage of remission. Understand to me 2 times " cut a stomach or belly ", from a medial process up to a pubis and I am afraid what is it will affect or influence pregnancy. Consult me please! Abortion I to do or make I do not want, but can be in my situation there is no other output or exit. I ask you otvette to me.

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.08.2004, 03:56
Bear or Take out you basically can, in labors I would not start up, having offered or suggested cesarean section - there is a risk of a divergence of a bosom, + there is a risk of an exacerbation of a thrombocytopenia. Consultation of a hematologist for the final decision is shown.