PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please as it is possible to delay the beginning of a menses...

alex
14.08.2004, 06:39
Hello! Prompt please how it is possible to delay the beginning of a menses for 2 3 days? (it is very important, t. To. Wedding takes place in church). OK I do not accept. My gynecologist to me has told or said, that even if I would accept OK, at reception 2 h packings at once without 7 midnevnogo a break, the bleeding (t could begin. e. To do or make it riskovano). In many clauses or articles read about lemons, that with their help it is possible to detain the beginning mestruatsii, that vitamin C strengthens vessels and t. About. Detains a menses. Tell or say, it is valid so? In it or this there is a rational grain? Many write, that without acceptance Ok to delay a menstrual cycle it is practically impossible. Well so if PRACTICALLY, means any % of probability about use of other agents it is possible or probable? I do not know, what to me to do or make, eat lemons, to use vitamin C, for what is the time and in what doses then? I Ask you, prompt, what way to delay monthly, without serious consequences for an organism?
Zaranie to you it is grateful,
Yours faithfully,
Alexander

evromedprestizh
15.08.2004, 02:24
Lemons and other "agents" will not help or assist. Purpose or appointment of a hormonal preparation is necessary. Address on reception to the gynecologist - to the endocrinologist.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.