PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, chlamydias in the analysis have shown positively, as it stra...

Alla
13.08.2004, 05:09
Tell or Say, please, chlamydias in the analysis have shown positively how it is terrible? It is possible to cure? Still plus uroplazma it is positive. What to do or make? Chlamydias are passed only from men or to me have given the wrong information? Thanks!

The anonym
14.08.2004, 16:18
Chlamydias - a thing harmful, obstinate, but curable (the truth at me only from 3 attempts). To start it is impossible (as however and the others ZPPP), t. To. Conducts to complications (at me for example a chronic inflammation of appendages), to solderings and according to problems with pregnancy. Well and if absolutely to start, even joints are amazed and more much that. With a ureaplasma as it seems to me, easier, but too it is obligatory to treat. When treat chlamydias hand over the analysis method PTSR of month through 3 4, t. To before they can "be shone" all the same, though and trupiki.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 18:20
And by the way in what analysis? They, dirty tricks, can be and in a blood. Then treatment will be another, probably.

Alla
15.08.2004, 01:21
Method PTSR handed over.