PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. Prompt what to do or make, please. To my mum of 49 years....

Galina
13.08.2004, 16:45
Hello, the Doctor. Prompt what to do or make, please. To my mum of 49 years. Four years ago she has transferred or carried operation on excision of a uterus and one ovary in connection with a myoma. Last 2 years it or her very strongly excruciate inflow. And posledne time and at all on 10 20 times for a day, and even more. Throws that in fever in a cold, the dream was broke or disturbed. Attacks of a migraine have become frequent, they were and before operation, but much less often. Preparations of type widely razreklaminovannogo Remensa have not helped or assisted her. (still it or she has a site on a thyroid gland, such status can be connected with it or this?) in advance many thanks

Soboleva L.I.
15.08.2004, 01:02
Hello! Vo-the first it is necessary to find out what is this the site. Probably, treatment is required. If the doctor will not find contraindications it will be possible to appoint or nominate replaceable hormonal therapy.