PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! 2 days ago I on a visit slept on a floor, and me is strong...

Anastas At.
13.08.2004, 05:09
Hello, the doctor!
2 days ago I on a visit slept on a floor, and me have strongly blown - was chilled.
Usually, 5 days a course of Biseptolum - and I on legs or foots. In the first day - it is normal, three tablets, it became better. And the second - by the evening - again hurts and burns down below. Biseptolum - on half an hour has helped or assisted also everything, the warm bath, anesthetizing different, with potassium permanganate for a night that only I did not try or taste syringing - burns down also all. What here it is possible to make? To suffer or bear, and easier or simply to go forces any is not present.
I do not know, whether it is important, but I now treat a meniscus. Last night to me by nyxes in a knee did or made blockade. Whether could provoke it an exacerbation? Go I practically I can not - with a rod on the house, and here still and it! Than it is possible to relieve a pain?

Malanova T.B.
14.08.2004, 19:24
Anastas, I do not welcome a selftreatment, especially in such variants as at you. Go to the doctor.