PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Handed over analyses on genital herpes in the beginning beremennosti-a smear from a moisture...

Olga
14.08.2004, 01:21
Handed over analyses on genital herpes in the beginning beremennosti-a smear from a vagina and there a little more poskrebli that with a blood was (it was similar on obostrenie-allocation strong, a pain at the sexual certificate or act both inside and outside as though mucous razedena, even a little bit up to a blood, there was it where that at once in a week after conception, but in week or 2 pain has passed or has taken place and then and allocation on the sly became more moderate and more was pryshchik on a lower lip of a mouth) result sharply positive, on 29 week the blood from a vein on Ig M, G to VPG handed over 1, 2 result - 1 positive, 2 negative. How much or As far as I have understood 2 and there are genital herpes then I do not understand there is he at me vsetaki or not. And what in this case the analysis more correct (a smear or a blood from a vein). And more, has started to accept suppositories 1, there was a small unpleasant itch or shchekotanie in a vagina, after two times like almost do not notice an itch but why it was, suppositories chtonibud spravotsirovat could not, I am afraid to feel an itch again, very much it is not pleasant. In advance thanks on a possible or probable explanation of my questions.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.08.2004, 18:43
gerpeticheskoe the lesion of genitals can be caused or called by a virus of herpes of the first type which more good-quality and is better gives in treatments, and does not demand unequivocally operative delivery. The analysis on a serodiagnosis - a blood is more authentic. Do not worry on the bill of an itch - right at the beginning application immunomoduljatorov causes very slightly an exacerbation which is quickly stoped (and, the there was an exacerbation earlier, the better result of treatment)