PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Respond, please, to my question. On June, 25th we with mine devushk...

manalemix
14.08.2004, 13:43
Hello. Respond, please, to my question. On June, 25th we have decided to make love to my girl. She was the virgin. Before I not when did not have a virgin. When I nachel to enter into it or her was serious also to her was not so painfully but when I have entered almost on 70 % I have felt sharp heat. And her it was already strong painfully. I do not know, what is it was, but the blood was not. I think, that I have deprived with its or her virginity. In fact happens when at the first relations there is no blood. That will tell or say. In advance many thanks.

child
14.08.2004, 17:07
It was the hymen. You needed to enter up to the extremity or end! Bloods could not be, but also because it is quite possible or probable, that you have not torn it or her up to the extremity or end. How business or affairs now are? Now you need to adjust sex attitudes or relations, and to live a sexual life, differently yours (and it or her) the excruciating can be on smarku! (pleva again can zarasti)