PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On February, 5th I had a first sexual contact. Not so morbidly, but it is a lot of...

Katya
12.08.2004, 17:25
On February, 5th I had a first sexual contact. Not so morbidly, but it is a lot of blood (at me not so good coagulability). Were protected by a condom. On February, 7th was at the gynecologist. To me have appointed or nominated mass of analyses, including to urogenital infections (have told or said, that infections are at all and that at me a thrush, and it not the diagnosis, and reaction to an infection); on Saccharum in a blood (because till now krovit); US (because a colpitis). I am am confused very much with such quantity or amount of analyses, besides one analysis on an infection costs or stands 980 roubles (on three cores - 270), and at me such money is not present. What to do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.08.2004, 08:24
To calm down, make the usual analysis of a blood (by way of coagulability because the level of a glucose does not change coagulability of a blood), to visit or attend other gynecologist who will not search for an infection, if necessary will impose shovchik on krovjashchy a vessel. From practice - try or taste poprikladyvat aktovegin or solkoseril, can will pass or take place your bleeding.

Katya
13.08.2004, 23:50
Many thanks for advice or council. Tell or say, and it is normal, what after that inspections at the gynecologist at me the strong menses though should be in 4 days at once has begun?

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.08.2004, 17:06
Happens, that after the first sexual certificate or act the cycle moves, it is not terrible.