PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I WISH TO TALK IN OCCASION OF KOMPJUTERA-harmfully not harmfully, already wrote on this those...

The anonym
10.08.2004, 18:01
I WISH TO TALK IN OCCASION OF KOMPJUTERA-harmfully not harmfully, already wrote on this subject but has lost the answer (if he was) and so a computer speak that give birth or travail healthy detok, but it now and allow to be reflected further but who knows as the God it through 20 30 what at us grandsons certainly when to your kid 1 mes will be born, 1 year, about it or this is not reflected in 5 years yet, I frighten nobody but think it is necessary to reflect on it or this in fact this your future, your your happiness and your children. To me interestingly your opinion.

Svetlana
14.08.2004, 16:11
Moe mnenie, chto ne stoit tak sebya muchit takimi myslyami. Seichas povsednevnaya zhizn privyazana k komputeru. Dazhe v bolnitsah vse komputerezirovano. I ochen trudno oboitis bez etogo. Est gorozdo opasnee faktory riska - zagryaznenie vozduha gazami, povyshennyi radiatsionnyi fon, nitraty v produktah, alkogol, kurenie, narkotiki, stress.