PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, what contraceptives in my case lu...

Irina, 24 years
10.08.2004, 11:16
Hello!
Prompt, please, what contraceptives in my case to accept better. I 2 years saw Marvelon - all was good, but when I have cancelled in its or his this spring - the cycle has got off up to full absence of an independent menses. namuchalas both with Djufastonom and with a cyclic vitamin therapy, hardly the cycle was restored. Now very much it would be desirable again Marvelon or something similar, but it is very terrible. What it is better in moekm a case? Prior to the beginning of reception Marvelona no problems of a cycle existing, abortions, beremennostej, cysts, dysfunctions too. Is, the truth, erosion sh. M. In advance thanks!

Julia-doctor
11.08.2004, 03:20
Forgive or Excuse, but erosion shejki uteruses can have the dishormonal nature or infektsionnuju-as problems were not? (However, she can be congenital - but then all the same it is necessary to observe of her). And disturbances of a cycle after cancelling OK? Whether ask to itself a question " I wish to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the child in the future? ". And whether then reshajte-to come back to OK.

irina
12.08.2004, 07:34
That is, it or this to do or make it is not necessary - to come back to OK? And than then it is better?
Thanks big!

irina
13.08.2004, 17:15
That is, it or this to do or make it is not necessary - to come back to OK? And than then it is better?
Thanks big!

irina
14.08.2004, 12:34
Thanks big!