PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 5 esplodie, the husband is healthy, 5 have made laporokopiju in occasion of p back...

Bringing down
10.08.2004, 05:40
5 esplodie, the husband is healthy, 5 have made laporokopiju in occasion of a polycystosis of ovaries, hormonal stimulation klostelfidom and prfazi back, but it turns out efekt hyperstimulations and the ovulation is not present. Infections are not present. 27 years. nedepju back endocrinologist has found out raised or increased Prolactinum, from a breast vydililos milk. Whether washes it to influence an ovulation? What will you advise? Whether it is necessary to me to accept a preparation utrozhestan? Thanks in advance for advice or council.

Kamenetskij B.A.
11.08.2004, 10:05
" nedepju back endocrinologist has found out raised or increased Prolactinum, from a breast vydililos milk. Whether washes it to influence an ovulation? That you will advise " Yes, can. Whether " it is necessary to me to accept a preparation utrozhestan? " This preparation does not cause or cause an ovulation.

Bringing down
12.08.2004, 13:27
Thanks for the answer. Whether I can become pregnant at raised or increased proloktine ikakim preporatom it or him better to treat? What you to me can tell or say about a preparation ekzjuter or gunizol? To me them have advised as stimulating. To me have told or said that at me ppovyshen this hormone from for hypofunctions shchitovidki? What probability to become pregnant?

Bringing down
13.08.2004, 07:46
Whether the doctor it is necessary to me to accept preparot zolodeks for restoration of an ovulation at raised or increased proloktine simultaneously with treatment? Thanks for yours predidushchii advice or council and the subsequent.

Bringing down
14.08.2004, 12:20
Whether the doctor it is necessary to me to accept preparot zolodeks for restoration of an ovulation at raised or increased proloktine simultaneously with treatment? Thanks for yours predidushchii advice or council and the subsequent.