PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I do not know, can be I address to the wrong address. At me a problem sl...

Elena
12.08.2004, 11:33
Good afternoon! I do not know, can be I address to the wrong address. At me a problem of following character: recently has paid attention, when smeared arms or hand with a cream, that at me hair on the back party or side lodoni began to grow. Me it zabespokoilo. I have examined arms or hand, all body, the face and have understood, that at me povylilos a pilosis. I can not assume, with what it can be connected. Two years (as it is necessary with breaks) I accept OK (Tri-Mersi). Whether it can cause rising of a pilosis on a body? How much or As far as I know, at reception of female sexual hormones the pilosis on the contrary should decrease. What it is necessary to hand over analyses? Whether it is possible to stop this process. I am simple in a shock! Very much I ask, help or assist. In advance thanks!

Shishkanova O.L.
14.08.2004, 12:05
Tri-mersi it is on the contrary recommended at giperandrogenii. Hand over the analysis on sexual hormones for the beginning.