PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my mum (45 years) a dysplasia. She lives in deaf or indistinct Siberia...

Ekaterina
12.08.2004, 23:55
The dear doctor! At my mum (45 years) a dysplasia. She lives in deaf or indistinct Siberia and I, to admit, it is a lot of for it or her I experience. In the extremity or end of February to her have appointed or nominated diatermoelektro-to ex-cesium (how much or as far as to me it managed to be caught on hearing), ostensibly it is high technology for treatment of a similar sort of things. Please, prompt or give any link in a network where it would be possible to learn or find out, " with what it or him eat " and whether this will result or bring samja ex-cesium in the inferior consequences. Thankful in advance.

Savchenko A.A.
14.08.2004, 11:58
Dear Ekaterina. elektrokonizatsija (ekstsizija) it is really widely applied to treatment of a dysplasia shejki uteruses. The method has both advantages and disadvantages. Danna operation lechebno-diagnostic, t. e after it or her it is possible or probable both observation and repeated operation.