PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say pozhalujsto what analyses it is necessary to hand over at sterility or barrenness not clear at...

Marina 29
10.08.2004, 10:42
Tell or Say pozhalujsto what analyses it is necessary to hand over at sterility or barrenness not the clear reason, we are treated 10 years it is not known from what, infections do not find what, handed over analyses of times 20. What most exact analyses? And how to cure herpes - have found in analyses PTSR, but have told or said that he does not influence conception, have registered "tsikloferon" and all? And more one question, 3 years ago to me did or made laparaskopiju and have found out not greater or big centers of an endometriosis, all have cleaned or removed and have registered after laparaskopii 3 months to accept "Djufaston". Has passed or has taken place 3 years, and about prophylaxis to me speak nothing. Whether it is necessary for me to do or make prophylaxis and what, what new preparations have appeared?

Soboleva L.I.
11.08.2004, 05:57
Hello, Marina! - I in your case should make the analysis spermogrammy to exclude besplozhie from the husband. As to herpes - that is quite enough and tsikloferona. To cure of herpes it is practically impossible, but proof remission to achieve - quite really. As to an endometriosis - - to you it is time to mine to address to the doctor who you treats - to him more noticeably changes in your organism as he sees process in dynamics or changes.

Marina of 29 years
12.08.2004, 19:04
Thanks for the answer. At my husband mobility spermatozoidov-35 % we do or make inseminations than further subjects is worse nothing turns out also a status both at the husband and at me worsens.

Soboleva L.I.
13.08.2004, 01:16
And EKO to you did not offer?

Marina 29
13.08.2004, 11:33
EKO offered. To me very terribly in fact it is last my hope if nothing to turn out on what to me then to hope. Now we try or taste 6 times successively insemination in it a cycle I drink on 3 tab. klostilbegita and Dexamethazonum on 1 3 tab. The doctor has told or said it is necessary further to continue to do or make an insemination and at EKO even less chances to become pregnant

Soboleva L.I.
14.08.2004, 10:23
How much or As far as I understand, at you qualified enough doctor. Be with it or him at the same time, believe in a victory and we shall hope for the best!