PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to address for advice or council. To that vetit and how such can be? Sejsas at...

Masha
13.08.2004, 19:44
I wish to address for advice or council. To that vetit and how such can be?
Sejsas at me 23 weeks of pregnancy.
04, 12, 00 handed over the analysis on all the latent infections and in me have found out a ureaplasma and have told or said to treat antibiotics. Another vrach has told or said nothing to drink, and to hand over repeatedly analysis, only already crop not a ureaplasma. 29, 12, 00 has made crop on a ureaplasma and microplasma in the center "Pasteur" and have not found out that another. 1) whether it is possible to trust "crop" and more any analyses to not hand over (t. To. All of them paid) and than this analysis differs from the first 2) as such could occur or happen? 3) whether I can be quiet, what at me and at the child that's all right and to not drink any antibiotics?
To you it is very grateful for the answer.

Oshchepkova S.R.
14.08.2004, 06:55
1. The most authentic analysis - kulturalnyj a method (crop). The REEF and PTSR - diagnostics are less sensitive. Differ raznimy techniques. If have not found out, means is not present. Occurrence of a ureaplasma is connected with depression of immunity. 2. If nothing disturbs you (for example, allocation) leave a ureaplasma alone. Whether make US and look or see there is no becoming infected of a placenta. If is - to treat necessarily.