PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, At me the positive test for pregnancy a weak stria...

marija
30.07.2004, 23:42
Hello,
At me the positive test for pregnancy a weak stria. On uzi it is not visible yet. I worry t. To. One ovary shoots. What is it can be?

Karina
02.08.2004, 08:32
Make vaginalnoe US, the probability to see is more. And in general, if 3 weeks, still simply early there are less.
The ovary can ache a bit iz-for yellow bodies (it saves your pregnancy)
I advise also up to US to buy or purchase in a drugstore test Clear Blue He road (250 rub approximately), but very good, really precisely will show (it is checked up not only me).

marija
05.08.2004, 17:24
karina, thanks for the answer. The matter is that I have now started to drink utrozhestan, have made clear blue - positive. Before reception utrozhestana did or made 5 frau tests, results with weak strias. Do not know, whether can utrozhestan give lozhno-a positive take?

Ekaterina.
05.08.2004, 20:23
No, cannot. You are pregnant and it is necessary to consult with the doctor. To independently itself US do not appoint or nominate, t. To. Often it is counter-indicative at the certain problems at pregnant women. The doctor will be defined or determined, when it or him to pass or take place. For now pass or take place inspection and hand over analyses, on which it will be possible to judge what to appoint or nominate.

Maria
07.08.2004, 07:31
Thanks you for answers. Today has not sustained has gone again on uzi, but a fetal egg have not found. I am simple in a trance, I understand that it is necessary to have patience, but impossible. Conception could occur or happen 2 - 2.5 weeks ago. Whether can uzi vaginalnoe see a fetus iz-for term.

Karina
10.08.2004, 13:46
Maria, very much I advise to not worry. About can or cannot precisely see vaginalnoe US the answer I shall not give, t. To. Still very much depends on the doctor and quality of the equipment, therefore individually. I think, that all at you is good, but if cannot on worry at all, hand over a blood from a vein on HGCH, he should even for 10 day after conception to show. Success also do not experience, it now is harmful to you:)

Maria
14.08.2004, 06:52
Thanks huge for support!!!!!