PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, advise me please, on what hormones it is necessary to me sdat...

Mirka
10.08.2004, 08:49
Dear doctors, advise me please, on what hormones I should hand over analyses to learn or find out the reason of hormonal disturbance?

Rabaev S.G.
11.08.2004, 05:20
Investigate or Research a full structure.

Mirka
12.08.2004, 21:11
Hello g-n Rabaev,

To me 22 years, married hardly are more than year, till a marriage a vein with the husband gde-that half a year. And pregnancy all is not present.
Month for the first time have come to 16 17 years, late... But at my mother too so was, but she speaks that at it or her they were regular... And this or thus can hereditary?
But even when send or have come, they came with greater or big breaks, gde-those 8 9 months while I have not addressed to the doctor, me appointed or nominated vitamins, and Progesteronum, that having caused or called my months It gde-that in 18 19 years. The diagnosis: dysfunction of ovaries, but without Progesteronum they did not wish to come... And I had to drink vitamin and to stick sometimes Progesteronum.
Month and came with greater or big breaks... The doctor me calmed or abirritated a pier you will marry also all it is normalized. .nichego similar.
Has married, month kak-that still came, measured BT, like after klomifena the ovulation occured or happened, monthly came, and pregnancy is not present. Drank Microfollinum. Half a year back US has shown an inflammation, an adnexitis, has treated, 1-2 times a colpitis too has treated. Well like all did or made, and pregnancy is not present... How much or as far as I have understood at me hormonal disturbance now I wish to define or determine a level of hormones in a blood to learn or find out that to me does not suffice, but I do not know what hormones to me it is necessary to define or determine? My mother too had the problems, the first 4 years of a marriage it or she did not have children, but has then given birth to 7 children. This or thus can and hereditary? neznaju that to me to do or make, has already started to think of divorce, I do not wish to excruciate the husband childlessness. Whether and tell or say can be so I am fruitless? Since June have disappeared my monthly, pregnancy, is not present anything. Pains any are not present, samochustvie has a little worsened, a giddiness, appetite not so such as earlier, t. e. Now I gorge on more quickly than earlier, irritable became. It can and does not concern to my female problems. Specially I do or make nothing t. To. In October I plan to go to large city on issedovanija.

Rabaev S.G.
14.08.2004, 04:10
To despair there are no occasions, think, in October having got in the specialized center you can resolve the problems. The only thing, not raschityvajte on fast effect as first "failures" can provoke stress which and in itself is the factor of sterility or barrenness.