PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a myopia - 4.5, after a scleroplasty it does not continue...

olga
12.08.2004, 16:01
Hello, at me a myopia - 4.5, after a scleroplasty it does not continue to decrease. At relatives at anybody similar disease is not present, basically a senile myopia. At my husband - 2.5, at its or his relatives too that's all right. What probability of that our children will have this disease

Talanova E.J.
14.08.2004, 03:20
Dear Olga! The myopia is not inherited as " generalizovannyj an attribute " as recessive attributes can be inherited only features of a structure of an eye which myopias lead. Senile there is a hyperopia, instead of a myopia (you meant it or her?). Considering, that the myopia at your husband nevertheless is available, probability of that children will have a myopia, is rather high (down to 50 %), but probability of that the myopia will be high, much more below, and to estimate or appreciate it or her it is possible only empirically, that any information does not carry. Development of a myopia is strongly subject to external factors, t. e. Actions on hygiene of vision since the early childhood are important.