PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a bend of a uterus kzadi. What pose is better for using for z...

Natalia
11.08.2004, 18:46
Hello. At me a bend of a uterus kzadi. What pose is better for using for conception? Everywhere write - on a stomach or belly. BUT IT is not convenient! At least, personally to us with the husband. Can turn over simply enough after the certificate or act on a stomach or belly? If yes, at once, or through any time? Very much I ask to respond, even if these questions will seem to you silly. Probably, you will advise the link to a site with pictures, and I at all do not understand that, how there IT occurs or happens.:-)) THANKS!

The anonym
12.08.2004, 09:55
c after and to lie down minutes 20

Asya
12.08.2004, 16:45
Natalia, I not the doctor, but at me too a bend of a uterus kzadi... I have become pregnant in the first month of refusal of contraception, not caring neither about poses, nor about what. It I to that such bend really does not prevent to become pregnant in any pose. And basically for conception recommend a pose "cancer" (I am sorry for roughness, simply could not think up as it is possible to be expressed differently:)).

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.08.2004, 02:20
Voobshcheto govorjat not about a pose. And that after the sexual certificate or act it is necessary to turn on a stomach or belly and to lie down 30 minutes.