PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please. After sorts or labors 3 I a menses. 1 I nacha...

Tatyana
12.08.2004, 03:53
Hello! Help or assist, please. After sorts or labors 3 I a menses. 1 I have begun in 6 months was poor or scanty and bezboleznenaja. 2 I in 18 days small pains and plentiful duration of 7 days. Now 5 j put a bleeding very strong was about one today. Pains as at a menses up to sorts or labors. There was at the doctor, a preliminary diagnosis: a polyp (the medical term, it is written not clearly), propisany-Dicynonum, an extract of water pepper and Ascorutinum. The bleeding gradually decreases. Temperatures are not present. The doctor also has told or said, that is necessary urgently US. Whether I do not know to do or make it or him now or when the bleeding will stop, t. To. In one honey. The center have told or said, that at a bleeding it is possible a polyp and to not see. In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
14.08.2004, 01:03
US to make after a stopping of a bleeding and at acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis a polyp operative treatment is shown.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.