PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 28 years, were not any pregnancy, speak that in it or this...

Ljuba
11.08.2004, 08:43
Hello! To me 28 years, were not any pregnancy, speak that at this age it is necessary to do or make cesarean section, and whether is fraught late beremmenost with a birth of the defective or incomplete child.
Besides I recently have passed or have taken place a course lechnija from a staphilococcus. Mum approves or confirms that the staphilococcus remains in an organism for ever, even after treatment and can interfere with conception. Whether so it?
Thankful in advance for consultation.

Tanja
12.08.2004, 09:40
About cesarean after 28 years - well who such nonsense tells or says even can. Presently many women only also give birth or travail to the first children okolo-after 30 years. In the first, 35 years it is considered age when the woman place in the raised or increased group of risk, but besides it does not mean, that to her do or make cesarean. It depends on many factors, but in any way from age. Give birth or travail naturally and after 40 years (even to the first).

Soboleva L.I.
13.08.2004, 21:21
Dear Ljuba! 28 years are not the reason for Cesarean sections. The woman at such age quite in a status to give birth to the child independently. Moreover, frequently at such women labors proceed where better, than at 15 16 years or summer (the adult woman precisely knows that wants, such child, as a rule, desired and planned). The only thing but: at this age the elastance of tissues already worsens, that is it is more risk of breaks and is more often it is necessary to resort to an episiotomy. Treatment from a staphylococcal infection is quite possible or probable. One kind of a staphilococcus is dangerous only, for it or him and treat. The others really are present at an organism of the person, but they are not dangerous. And the risk of a birth of physically defective or incomplete children (I understand, that basically is a question of such pathologies as illness or disease of the Down) increases after 35 years. So be not afraid, become pregnant and give birth or travail! All will be good!