PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Prompt how to be, from what to begin or start. .ja I can not zaber...

Bringing down
09.08.2004, 21:41
Hello, the doctor!
Prompt how to be, from what to begin or start. .ja I can not zaberemennet more than year. Ureaplazma-I can not cure it or her. The doctor speaks that beremennet it is necessary to cure it or her, but third time I am treated also result a zero. The venereologist speaks that treatment even while is not necessary further, differently bacteria simply to get used to antibiotics. What to do or make I want zaberemennet. During treatment we were protected.
Prompt how to be.

Kuharkin S.A.
13.08.2004, 16:54
According to or Agree MKB-10 (the international classification of illnesses or diseases) the ureaplasma concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora (that is at norm or rate too can be present), and certainly cannot cause sterility or barrenness. In your case it is necessary to continue inspection on tak-nazyvaemommu to algorithm of inspection of sterility or barrenness with obligatory exception of the man's factor of sterility or barrenness (doppler scrotums, spermogramma, MAR-the test).