PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The lovely doctor! I Address to you not first time and I try to follow yours of owls...

Hope 44 years
12.08.2004, 16:01
The lovely doctor! I Address to you not first time and I try to follow your advice or councils. At the diagnosis the myoma of 5 weeks and an adenomyosis accepted many preparations to destination the doctor and all of them did not approach or suit, because caused or headaches, or did not stop monthly, caused an increase in weight. By your advice or council has started to accept orgametril. I drink it or him the eighth month. After the beginning of reception at me the bilirubin up to 40 has raised or increased, but then in 4 months has decreased up to 25. In all other attitudes or relations all is remarkable: there are no headaches, are not present monthly, I feel well. Please, advise how long it is possible to accept orgametril (I accept it or him continuously), whether it is necessary for something to be afraid. Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.08.2004, 16:34
It is necessary to make US - if is not present prpojavleny disease, in a month it is possible to cancel (those a cycle of reception of 9 months) if there are signs zabolevanijato to prolong reception about one year. In parallel to treat for a liver - Essentiale either hofitol or karsil.