PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Please help or assist to understand. To me 30, three years ago...

Goar
10.08.2004, 18:21
The dear doctor. Please help or assist to understand.
To me 30, three years ago at me the daughter, by cesarean sections, from for a premature placental detachment was born. Up to pregnancy at me were one self-abortion of an early stage, and the stood pregnancy on 4 5 week. After it or her we with the husband were treated, have passed or have taken place genetics, the endocrinologist, the urologist. Have found out chlamydias, and in me the raised or increased Testosteron-Depotum, all it have treated, and I have become pregnant (as already pisala-the daughter) was born. Now I have again passed or have again taken place all doctors, with the husband, at us have found Trichomonases, we lechilissolkotrihovakom, in a month have repeatedly handed over analyses, all in norm or rate, Testosteron-Depotum too. And in two months I have become pregnant, but she has stood on 4 week, doctors plainly have not understood why it has occured or happened. Business vtom still, that not knowing, that is pregnant, I having caught a cold a saw of a medicine for tussis. ambrogeksal, sedalgin, ferveks. Whether the fetus can be lost from these medicines? In both cases of not developing pregnancy I had very bitter smack in a mouth why, respond please with what it is connected?
Except for that one month prior to pregnancy we the bylina the sea, whether is possible or probable, what we modhvatili where there an infection what that?. Respond please from what in general pregnancy does not develop. Can to me costs or stands still on what that to be checked up. Very much it would be desirable to give birth to one more child. Yes, still posele ejaculations at me the strong itch in vlagalizhe begins, before it or this was not. With what it is connected. MANY THANKS, in advance.

Malanova T.B.
11.08.2004, 22:40
1. In absentia the reason nevynashivanija I can not tell or say. However, cold could interrupt pregnancy. 2. Bitter smack appears at disturbance of function of a liver?? 3. The reasons for nevynashivanija is ochn much, it is the whole science - nevynavshivanie. 4. Most likely, at you allergic reaction to a semen.

goar
13.08.2004, 15:07
The doctor, tell or say pozhalusta, if at me an allergy on a semen of the husband. Whether that I otnego can give birth to the child. And more explain please why prizamershej pregnancy there is a bitter smack in I rub, doctors spoke me, what is it from an intoxication. I to you pisaoa on November, 25th. What to me analyses to hand over and on what doobsledovatsja to avoid unsuccessful pregnancy. THANKS. ju