PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, In continuation of a question on craniographies: what it is exact pictures...

Elena
11.08.2004, 17:32
Hello,
In continuation of a question on craniographies: what precisely pictures were I not I know, but them was 7, on suspicion on prolaktinomu. Pregnancy was for that moment about 10 days from the moment of conception. My bourgeois doctor (Canada) speaks, that no trouble if something the abortion will be. But at them here the general or common theory - all as nibud will pass or take place. Probably, it is costs of free-of-charge Canadian medicine. But I very much experience in this occasion, and the idea to do or make by nothing me not so arranges.
Many thanks.

Talanova E.J.
13.08.2004, 07:30
Dear Elena! It is not excluded, that 7 times and did not irradiate you (depends on a design of the apparatus). Here anything I can not tell or say. The degree of security of a zone of a small basin also depends on a design of the apparatus. To do or make now (if the decision pregnancy to save is accepted and this decision is supported or maintained by the doctor) it is necessary nothing. Make US on term of weeks 12, then, on 16 17 week make triple screen marker test (AFP + hCG + estriol) and detailed US once again. If serumal markers and US will not show deviations or rejections from norm or rate, most likely, it's OK.