PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! Whether prompt, please, it is possible during pregnancy de...

Oksana
06.08.2004, 13:05
Hello!!!
Whether prompt, please, it is possible to do or make an electroepilation or a photoepilation during pregnancy. If YES, that is less safe for the baby?
Thankful in advance.

Ekaterina.
09.08.2004, 11:57
Voobshche-that, foto-and doctors to do or make an electroepilation do not advise for the various reasons. Personally I do or make an electroepilation only under mouses, on other parts while I try to consult the razor (though has noted, that hair began to grow very slowly, it can is connected by that did or made only an electroepilation earlier).

Anja
11.08.2004, 03:09
At me the first trimester, an electroepilation the doctor has resolved in view of, that I to her am habitual.

evromedprestizh
13.08.2004, 07:27
Dear Oksana! An electroepilation I do not recommend, as electric impulses can provoke threat of an abortion. Can use a bioepilation. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.