PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, what is it occurs or happens. .vchera the test has shown 2 strias (on...

Oksana
07.08.2004, 20:12
Girls, prompt, what is it occurs or happens. .vchera the test has shown 2 strias (on 2 j day of a delay), and today have begun monthly. BT last 7 days was 37, 0 - 37, 2.. There Were all signs of pregnancy (not far-fetched), the raised or increased salivation on this moment still is. Usually at me a cycle regular - 28 days, last delay in 2 days was I do not remember how much years back and that iz-for sharp changes of a climate. .ja it is simple in a shock..

Alla
09.08.2004, 17:56
And you are assured, what is it monthly, instead of botched work? Many accept botched work for monthly, and then are surprised, that the stomach or belly has grown.
If it is monthly, go, as obchno, and there are no complaints (pains, etc.) wait while they will end.
And if it is botched work be urgent to the doctor, unfortunately, it can an abortion.

Oksana
13.08.2004, 07:02
Similar vse-taki on monthly (pulls in the bottom of a stomach or belly as it is usual), botched work is not present. In any case after the termination or ending of m. I descend or go on uzi. .spasibo big for the answer! I have a little calmed down..