PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist to understand. In advance I ask a pardon for discrepancy and...

Konstantin
12.08.2004, 09:07
Hello. Help or assist to understand.
In advance I ask a pardon for discrepancy and incompleteness of the information...
The wife is in hospital. Have directed from an out-patient department with suspicion on an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis (by results of US: ". .ehopolozhitelnoe education in the field of an ovary.. "). Were a menses about 10 days. Now - smearing allocation. Painful sensations in the bottom part of a stomach or belly and in a sacrum.
The test wet on pregnancy - negative.
In hospital have made analyses which, I can not tell or say. Result too negative. As I have understood - did or made the analysis of level HGT in a blood. Still did or made a puncture prjamokisheno-a uterine excavation - negative result.
One more US has shown " ehopolozhitelnoe education behind of a uterus.. " And " solderings.. "
Thus (how much or as far as I have understood), the diagnosis has remained obscure.
Have suggested to remain in a hospital still approximately for 7 10 days for treatment vospolitelnogo process (?)
I understand, that diagnosing of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis is a challenge in some cases.
However it would be desirable to learn or find out, on what can specify
Presence ehopolozhitelnogo education behind of a uterus: a hematoma after tubal abortion?
Whether and tubal abortion without signs can proceed?
And if it so what treatment is shown in similar cases? Only surgical?
Whether there can be it a proceeding extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis?
Whether there is a sense in a laparoscopy?
Unfortunately at the moment I have no detailed results of analyses.
Thanks..

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.08.2004, 05:17
There is a sense in a laparoscopy is will help or assist to put the exact diagnosis because education behind of a uterus can be and an oothecoma (operative treatment), and a hematoma after tubal abortion (operation), and gidro too is required or piosalpinks too demands only opertivnogo treatment. If at a laparoscopy will come to light only vopsalenie appendages conservative treatment is shown