PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I sejchs pass or take place inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness, a year not...

Anna
09.08.2004, 00:52
Hello! I sejchs pass or take place inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness, year I can not already become pregnant. I very irregular m-tsii, always had greater or big delays. Has handed over gormony-all in norm or rate! And more at me povyshenoe a pilosis, but man's hormones within the limits of norm or rate. Unless such can be??? The doctor has registered to me Dexamethazonum on 1 4 2 times a day. Whether it is correct and what analyses still to hand over for revealing the reason of sterility or barrenness??? On an infection sdavala-all in norm or rate. And more, at me the turkish saddle on a roentgen of the closed type, whether influences it on what nibud? Thanks for the answer!

Malanova T.B.
09.08.2004, 09:28
At presence of such signs (delays, a pilosis), cannot be hormones normal. At you the reason of disturbance of a cycle is not established or installed. There is no clinical diagnosis. Then and it is not clear, that treat Dexamethazonum.

Anna
13.08.2004, 05:10
It is necessary to hand over what else analyses to define or determine, why there are such delays???? Hormones really within the limits of norm or rate (at present) though when handed over one year ago have been raised or increased LG and 17 HE Progesteronum. To me then have appointed or nominated djufaston. Now the same problem: I can not become pregnant.