PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My attending physician has appointed or nominated to me course of treatment chronic vospa...

Natalia.
12.08.2004, 02:15
Hello! My attending physician has appointed or nominated to me course of treatment of a chronic inflammation of appendages and I would like to learn or find out how much or as far as he is effective from the point of view of other experts in this area and if it is possible to correct. Treatment is those: novinet, gluconat of a calcium 10, 0 on 10 r., Plasmolum, Dimexidum, Dioxydinum, Lydasum - 10 amp, duovit, timogen 1.0 - 5 amp, metiluratsilovye suppositories - 2 upak. I do not burn with the desire to accept novinet, whether therefore me interests so he is necessary at treatment and what he gives, and whether there are consequences of acceptance of hormones?! Many thanks for the answer in advance...

Maljarskaja M.M.
13.08.2004, 04:07
Course good. Simply novinet excludes an ovulation which in conditions of an inflammation is undesirable t. To. obotrjaet process. I still doavila fihioterapiju in view of chronic process