PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The father and the grandfather of my husband had an epilepsy, at the husband, fortunately, not...

Maria of M.
05.08.2004, 23:12
Good afternoon! The father and the grandfather of my husband had an epilepsy, at the husband, fortunately, is not present. Now we plan pregnancy, whether tell or say, please, the probability of this disease at the child is great, and what it is necessary to make to reduce probability to zero? To me of 30 years. Thankful in advance.

Ekaterina.
07.08.2004, 05:56
You need to visit or attend genetics.

Creambird
09.08.2004, 03:32
The epilepsy - not is the disease passed on a heredity. Completely the reasons of a genesis are not found out yet, but as a rule as the reasons of an epilepsy are considered patrimonial and postbirth trauma. If it is your first child, full inspection and genetic is necessary for you, certainly including, reception of Acidum folicum and other vitamins but to experience in occasion of an epilepsy, - it is not necessary to mine. At me too an epilepsy, to the son 2, 4 g, with EEG that's all right))

evromedprestizh
09.08.2004, 07:49
This question address to the neuropathologist. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Maria
13.08.2004, 03:15
Thanks all for answers...