PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me here what question: At me an interval between monthly 26...

Anja
12.08.2004, 16:44
Hello! At me here what question: At me an interval between 26, 35 39, and last time 45 days (including from last day a menses till first day), and duration 3 4 days (without pains) were monthly. To me 22 years, children are not present (there was an abortion one and a half year ago). Whether negatively such cycle can affect or influence my health? Still I accepted Tri-regol, ginelog have told or said, that I have continued to accept it or him, and in 2 months we "shall look" or see", that further. Whether will help or assist me to stabilize it my menstrual cycle? I and my husband voobshche-that against acceptance of contraception as it negatively influences both my organism, and on budujushchee poikolenie (in fact so?). Thanks for consultation.

Soboleva L.I.
13.08.2004, 02:44
Hello, Anja! Vo-the first a menses are considered from 1 day up to 1 day of a following menses. The cycle duration more than 35 days is a pathology. For its or his regulation quite will approach or suit Tri-regol. In occasion of negative influence on your organism I cannot agree. He especially will not affect or influence the future child - simply after a cancelling of a contraceptive it is necessary to wait mesjats-two conception.