PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! At me pregnancy of 15 weeks. Group of a blood the first and polozhitel...

Irina
05.08.2004, 00:12
All greetings! At me pregnancy of 15 weeks. Group of a blood the first and a positive rhesus, and at the husband the second with a positive rhesus also. The doctor has told or said what is it not so well and has sent to hand over the analysis of a blood on hemolysins. Prompt, please, what is it such and how presence of the last can affect or influence pregnancy? In advance thanks.

The anonym
06.08.2004, 21:31
Very strange. Usually occasion for trouble arises at different rezus-factors

Natasha
09.08.2004, 16:43
At me the first group of a blood positive, and at the husband in general the fourth positive when I have given birth to the child at it or him was physiological zheltushka (it is such nonsense when the child zheltenky a little bit it or he should be held more on the sun that "sunbathed", in a month it usually passes or takes place and at it or him has passed or has taken place, it not illness or disease, prostto shortage of vitamin "D" seems), well and so when he such was born doctors have begun to worry, t. To. Groups of a blood incompatible, at the son group of a blood the second positive, can be developed or produced antibodies, from it or him took the analysis of a blood on these antibodies, but all has appeared well, and at the first pregnancy of it or this usually does not happen, and the more so at incompatibility of groups of a blood it byvet is very rare even at the subsequent beremennostjah, (I have now become pregnant second time and in this occasion at all prezhivaju), even at pregnancy nobody warned me, I have learned or have found out this all in a maternity home so you do not worry, can esteem about it on the Internet am the information, and analyses just in case hand over, even that will calm down, harm that will not be...

JUlja
13.08.2004, 01:33
Zravstvujte, Irina. At me and at the daddy of the child the same groups as at you, but us did not direct or refer on such analysis, to us too 15 weeks.